First news from Hans on the Camino

After a long and boring trip I have finally made it to St.Jean right on time. There was no internet at the hotel in Toulouse nor at the railway station this morning; however there is free internet here at the Camino information building in St.Jean. Through them I registered for the walk and they also made arrangements for me to get a bed at one of the two facilities here. So, in the morning I start. Not sure if I will go over the pass or take the valley road; however they have had a great deal of rain here in the past few days and the River Nive is in flood. The main concern on the pass is that it might be muddy in some sections.The distance is the same.

Bought myself a walking stick for 6 euros. I talked to some folks that are staying in the hostel and they all swear by them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"