Never Trust a Skinny Chef



Don’t trust a skinny chef. And we don’t have to. Our chef sports a generous quality control belly.


Specialty Buffets

Every day they feature a specialty buffet – in addition to the regular buffets – that focuses on one country, like Italian food, Sushi, or like today, a dessert extravaganza. The centerpiece was a beautiful two-decker cake frosted in white chocolate filigree with spun sugar decorations. Stunning. So of course I took my place in line. When I came to the cake I noticed it was still intact.

“Is this cake just for decoration?” I asked pitifully.

“No. I was just waiting for the first person to ask.”

I could hardly get the words out I was so excited. “That would be me!” And it was very, very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"