1215 kilometers walked. Only 310 to the finish line.

It rained all night (reminds me of a song by Celine) and continued throughout the day until I reached Leon at about 11:00. It is still cloudy and rain could undoubtedly start up again. I can´t complain since this is only the third day in 43 with rain. Of course, I have yet to walk in Gallicia where it rains two days out of every three!

Healthwise all is OK although my legs feel pretty tired. No problems with blisters. My feet are a little swollen but are not really a problem.

I got lost in Leon (same thing happened the first time in 2007). Ended up walking an additional couple of km as a consequence.

I am staying in La Virgen del Camino, about 7 km west of Leon overnight and should be in Hospital de Orbigo early tomorrow afternoon.

So, about 310 km to go and just over 1215 km completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"