1/3 of the trip is behind me

I am in Lectoure having completed 480 km after 17 stages. Tomorrow I will walk to Condom about 35 km from here. No jokes about Condom.....it was named such long before the modern condom was invented. On the other hand there is a hotel here that is name "Bastard". I have the photo to prove it.

Reaching Condom will put me past the 1/3 point in the walk.

Healht Update:

Right foot is OK despite losing the nail on the toe next to the big one (called Morton's Foot - ed). I suppose that losing it has made be lighter. Still some problems with the left foot, but I think that it is getting better also.

Right knee is a bit sore but drugs are helping...I like drugs!

No problem with the sore throat...seems to have gone away.

Meeting lots of nice people whom I am seeing over and over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"