420 km done

I am in Moissac.

Happened to find a place that has internet but I don't have my notes with me. I think that I am at about 420 km (you can check on the plan that I gave you).

Am having a few more problems with my feet. Another blister on my left foot and I have lost the nail on one of the toes on my right foot. I also expect to lose the nail on one of the small toes on the other foot as well.

I am a little tired but today was only a half day of walking and I will rest the remainder of the day.

Weather is very good but also very hot (31 C s the high here today). I hope it cools off as I have a "é km stage tomorrow. (Editor's note: not sure what that means, probably 30 or 40 km).

Will try to send some more info later today if internet is available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"