On the road again

I'm ¨On the Road Again¨!!!

I walked the " 32.8 km from Arthez de Bearn to Navarrenx with minimal problems with my full pack. The two days that I took off were the right thing to do. There was a little bit of soreness over the last 10 klm but it was manageable. I will be in Saint Jean Pied-de-Port where I started my first Camino in 2007, on Sunday. To this point I have completed about 680 km and getting near the half way point.

I have to leave the bandages on my foot for another two days. Today was the first day that I was allowed to have a shower. The walking right now is glorious and I have been able to see the snow-capped Pyreneeses Mountains for several days towards the south.

Comments

charlie said…
bet your fellow walkers are happy you showered lol. glad you're getting better. you are inspiring us all so keep up the good work

cheersuslyi

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"