Exercise May Keep You Keen

http://articles.health.msn.com/id/100110384/
Say good-bye to the old stereotype of weight lifters being stupid. According to this article, iron-pumpers and exercisers may not only be building their bodies, but their brains as well!

Of course, this information was no shock to me. During yesterday’s 3 treadmilling episodes I reflected on Newton, definitely a strange man, and why he kept the news of his calculus invention a secret for 27 years.

Seems being in shape and engaging in regular exercise continues to have unseen and far-reaching benefits. What a blow to academia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am glad you're enjoying my blog. Feel free to any of my blogs. Thanks.

Marty
Haloranch said…
Thanks Marty! If I use anything from you, I'll always attribute it.

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"