Free Coffee and Cake!

It's a gorgeous, sunny blue day outside, and there's an Alzheimer's Break in the park outside my office. I guess they forgot they had already had one on Monday in my building. They are serving free coffee and cake. Most days the thought of free cake would get my adrenaline surging and I confess that even now, I feel the tug of temptation.

But, I've been labouring so hard (and often!) on the treadmill that I'm actually going to resist the cake.

The free coffee is appealing though. But even there, I'm afraid it's appealing only because I'll be closer to the cake...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tee hee. I see you are tempted by the cake fairy?
FD
Haloranch said…
Yes! And all her annoying little accolytes like the cookie fairy, the candy fairy, and the worst of all, the chocolate fairy!

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"