9 days on the Camino

Haven´t had access to internet for three days. Hope you weren´t getting worried.

Here is the present situation. Health is fine. No problems with my feet or anything else of significance. A bit of soreness in my shoulder are from carrying the backpack. You might want to fine Don L. at your meeting on Tuesday since he forgot a very important wish for my trip.....¨May your backpack be lighter every day."

Am presently at the end of Day 9 in Belorado (about 2 days ahead of the schedule as posted on the Canadian Pilgrim Site to get to Santiago in 31 days). At this rate if there are no other problems I should make it to Finisterre.

So far I have walked 235 KM of 776 to Santiago. Weather has been good over the last few days. No rain, cool morning conditions with mostly cloud and more sunny conditions later in the day. Couldn't ask for anything better to this point.

The albergue here is really nice with a beautiful garden in which I was writing in my journal while having a bottle of Rioja with Janos and Christina. It´s festival time here and later this evening we are going to go to the main square and check things out.

Today we passed from the province of Rioja to Burgus. We expect to pàss through the city of Burgus on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"