Apology for sequence kafuffle

Sorry. All the blog posts so far aren't in order and as I just posted our second visit to the Village of Sampaguita, I realized that I hadn't posted the first visit! I wrote it in Word a few days ago when we were at the beach house but forgot it hadn't been uploaded, so I'm doing so now.

We've been kept so busy it's been difficult to carve out a few minutes here and there to blog but I'll keep trying to keep your Rotarians updated on what's happening.

By the way, the 2 lost suitcases turned up a couple of days after our arrival. We were away at the time but made do with what we had and could pick up,and now all is well and we're in our own clothes once again.

Life is good.

Comments

cathy&marty said…
just got caught up with your blog.Enjoy all the yummy seafood,be safe and have continued fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"