"Suck my kiss"

I bet that caught your eye, didn't it?

You haven't lived till you've heard a 3 year old boy play his guitar, fling his silky blond hair and bellow out "suck my kiss" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I never heard it before and I'm sure I'll never hear its equal. It was delightful.

His parents put the blame squarely on their young nanny who not only teaches them Hungarian, but evidently is introducing them to music other than the typical nursery rhyme fare. Thankfully, the other children in the area only speak Hungarian and so remain blissfully ignorant. I have pictures coming.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ah yes, isn't Simon delightful. Molly is equally stimulating I'm sure. The last time I saw them was last year.

I'm glad you're enjoying your trip

Popular posts from this blog

The trouble with winter is…

Summer Palace

"The Party"