Epilogue

Walking the Camino de Santiago was one of the best things that I have done in my life. I would recommend it to any one regardless of religious conviction. Just make sure that you are mentally and physically prepared, because it will also be one of the hardest things that you have ever done. Will it change your life? Undoubtedly. Would I do it again? Absolutely.

The best part of walking the Camino, are the people you meet. I met people from 31 different countries. Janos, Krisztina, and Markus were great walking companions – something that you need when walking the Camino de Santiago.

Hans

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi
Thank you for a very interesting description of your journey. You have strengtened my intentions of completing the camino.
Best Wishes
Jim Callan
Toronto
canada
Unknown said…
Ditto Jim Callan's comments...my son and I are doing the Camino and had thought to begin in SJPP but he got creative and booked a flight to Barcelona so now we are considering starting at Pamplona. I am torn!!! Would you think it worth it to break a leg and get to St. Jean? We have April 25 until June first for our camino...time constraints...could we make it from St.Jean in that time frame? artsin2000@hotmail.com ...Sharon Wright in Toronto
Unknown said…
I tried to leave a letter at the walktobeatpolio address just now and it came back....how do I contact the Camino walker?
I can be reached at:
artsin2000@hotmail.com
skype wright416

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Palace

The trouble with winter is…

"The Party"